The Swiss Beauty Academy provides with its Cosmetic Course up-to-date training to produce specialists for the cosmetics industry. Our professional cosmetics course covers the areas of face cosmetics, body cosmetics with an optional course in nail cosmetics and cellulite and lymphatic drainage massage as well.
School of Cosmetic-
Target group for the course:
The cosmetic course is aimed at people who are seeking a fast entry into the professional career of cosmetician and recognition from the customer and the market.
The School is offered courses in various languages. The current offer can be found on our website Swiss Beauty Academy. The practical lessons during the course take place in part in mixed groups providing an exchange with other cultures during the cosmetics course.
The goals of the cosmetics course are the extensive and up-to-date training and further education of cosmetics professionals. The cosmetics course is held in small groups, enabling close personal support for students.
- Professional studies
- Dermatology, chemistry, anatomy
- Cosmetology, electrotherapy
- Skin structures, functions and varieties
- Skin cleansing, facial treatments, peelings, facial massages with lymph drainage
- Various techniques in using masks
- Treatments for local fat deposits, cellulite, stretch marks
- Special treatments such as acne, regeneration and pigmentation
- Manicures with paraffin, Brazilian pedicures, eyebrow shaping, tincture for eyelashes and eyebrows
- Make-up for day and night
- Epilation for hair types and their phases, epilation techniques for face and body
- 5% cash-back on payment of the full school fees before the start of the Course
Testing and completion:
During the course students complete a mock test every few weeks and are rated with two sets of detailed marks (theory and practice). All the exam results in the cosmetic course are analysed and marked by an experienced cosmetics specialist subject teacher. After you have passed your exam in cosmetics you will receive the Swiss Beauty Academy diploma which certifies that you have the necessary specialist knowledge for practising as a cosmetician and that you can definitely use this in practice.
Cosmetic Courses in Zurich:
Cosmetic Courses in Lausanne:
Make the most of these attractive discounts:
We are really looking forward to your visit when we will be happy to tell you about our cosmetic course and our school in person! You can also use this opportunity to find out more about our School during a half day taster session without commitment.