School of Makeup
Makeup Artist and Visagist Course in English!
Makeup Artist and Visagist Course
The Makeup Artist and Visagist Course is aimed at people who want a quick entry into this profession, whilst at the same time gaining knowledge of the market and clients.
Our school offers the Makeup Artist and Visagist Course in several languages. The current offer can be found on our website Swiss Beauty Academy. The practical classes are partially held in mixed groups, which enables interaction with other cultures during the course.
Artist and Visagist Course – Aims of the Makeup Artist and Visagist Course:
This demanding 6-month technical course is suitable for people who want to work as professional Makeup stylists.
The course provides participants with the theoretical knowledge and practical skills to works as Makeup artists and visagists. To ensure our students receive the best support, our courses are held in small groups.
Artist and Visagist Course– Profile of Makeup Artists and Visagists:
The term visagistic comes from the French word visage and means face. It is the art of making people more beautiful and transforming them using colours and haircuts. In order to achieve a harmonious result, it is of fundamental importance to identify and determine the skin tone. The most important thing is to establish whether the skin is warm or cold in tone.
Artist and Visagist Course– Description of the Makeup Artist and Visagist Course:
The Makeup Artist and Visagist Course covers the following areas:
- Professional Makeup procedures
- Knowledge of combinations of facial colours and shapes
- Various Makeup techniques for eyes, face, and lips
- Dermatology and technical professional knowledge
- Professional bridal, gala, and photo shooting as well as daytime and night-time make-up
- Procedures to prepare and create hairstyles
- Hair profile and fine cleaning techniques
- Separation of strands of hair for wrapping, wrapping techniques, and streaks
- Repair techniques (covering up), curly hairstyles and their variations, banana hairstyles and their variations
- Updo/ knot hairstyles and their variations
- Braided styles and their variations
Note: Students must bring their own models for the course and will be informed about this in advance.
Artist and Visagist Course– Testing and completion of the Makeup Artist and Visagist Course:
During the Makeup Artist and Visagist Course, a simulated test will be completed every few weeks and assessed according to two detail marks (practical and theory). All test results in the Makeup Artist and Visagist Course will be analysed and marked by experienced specialist teachers. After successfully passing the final exam of the Makeup Artist and Visagist Course, you will receive a diploma from the Swiss Beauty Academy, which certifies that you can demonstrate the necessary professional knowledge to work as Makeup artist and visagist and apply this knowledge in practice.
Artist and Visagist Course- Makeup Artist and Visagist Course with diploma in Zurich:
Artist and Visagist Course – Discounts for the Makeup Artist and Visagist Course:
- 5% cash-back on payment of the full school fees before the start of the Course
We look forward to your visit, when we will be happy to present our Makeup Artist and Visagist Course and our school to you personally! Please also take the opportunity to join us for a half-day class at school, where you can get to know us without any commitment.