Protection Plan for Swiss Beauty Academy
This way we can protect ourselves to ensure the safety of all
Wash and disinfect your hands thoroughly.
Do not shake hands.
Cough or sneeze into a handkerchief or the crook of your arm.
Stay home if you have symptoms.
Keep a distance.
Avoid physical contact. Do not exchange objects.
Whenever possible, the rooms are regularly ventilated.
In courses where it is not possible to keep a distance, masks must be worn.
Clean your equipment and hands before and after use.
After each customer all seats are disinfected.
No one may enter the premises of the Swiss Beauty Academy without a 3G certificate.
In order to enter the premises of the Swiss Beauty Academy, you must have one of the following
one of the following Covid19 certificates:
Because distance protects you,
- the teacher chooses methods of teaching that ensure that the distance rule is followed;
- breaks are scheduled at staggered intervals so that the distance rule can also be kept in break rooms and WC’s;
- there are floor markings at reception which indicate the required distance;
- activities with a high probability of contact or large numbers of people are avoided.
Because hygiene is crucial,
- you will find disinfectants or the possibility to wash your hands at the entrance, in the course rooms and in the break rooms.
- the rooms are, if possible, regularly and well ventilated;
- objects such as tables, door handles and lift buttons are cleaned and disinfected at regular intervals;
- we offer disposable towels and disposable cups;
- newspapers and magazines are not available until further notice;
- If possible, changing rooms may only be used in accordance with the rules of hygiene and distance.
Because it depends on each individual,
- persons who show COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with infected persons are excluded from attendance;
- people who have fallen ill may attend attendance classes again at the earliest 14 days after their recovery.
- Cough (mostly dry)
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Fever, feverish feeling
- Muscle aches
- Sudden loss of the sense of smell and/or taste
- Gastrointestinal symptoms
People at risk
Persons who suffer from the following pre-existing conditions are at risk:
- High blood pressure
- Chronic respiratory diseases
- Diseases and therapies that weaken the immune system
- Cardiovascular diseases